CSERG EMAIL

Send email to jushamn@arrl.net put CSERG on the SUBJECT LINE

Thursday, August 13, 2026

Antenna Parts

 From Lee Barrett


Due to the untimely demise of my M2 HF log periodic (built with heavy duty aluminum elements), I have some of the element halves that are largely undamaged.  I also have the boom (roughly 30' long) of 3" diameter heavy wall aluminum.  The later could be used as a 40m vertical with the appropriate rope guys and radials.  The former elements could be used for higher band antennas in either vertical or perhaps yagi configuration for the VHF bands or 6m.  If anyone is in the antenna building mood, come over and take a look.  First come - first served.  I am going to keep the heap here until the new Log Periodic is up on the new tower - then it goes to the recycling place (what is left).  Give me a call before you come.  801.643.1559.  73, Lee - K7NM.

No comments:

Post a Comment